We help you identify areas for improvement in your organisation, so as to make it more efficient and productive. We specialise in employee engagement and change management issues.
Our consultancy process typically follows these stages:
- Defining the problem: Meeting with the main stakeholders and understand what the issue is.
- Collecting relevant information: We research evidence-based solutions, and also interview or hand out questionnaire to relevant staff members.
- Understand what the data is telling us: We bring this information together, and analyse what it means. We focus on what does this mean for your organisation.
- Recommendations: We outline specific and measurable recommendations that would address the initial issue.
- Monitoring the implementation of change: We continue to consult in the implementation of recommendations. Hence we ensure that the changes are directly linked to what the process indicated.
For organisations who book us for these 5 stages, we offer a complementary evaluation: We come back in a few months to assess whether the changes are having the desired effect, and recommend minor amendments as necessary. Contact us for a ‘No-fee No-obligation’ meeting.